Love Brings Home Seven Awards at 2014 ADDYS
SALT LAKE CITY (February 10, 2014) – Love Communications, a Salt Lake City-based full-service advertising agency, recently took home seven honors – 2 Gold and 5 Silver from Utah’s American Advertising Awards Gala, formerly known as the ADDYS.
Love received recognition for its work on several campaigns including creative for Utah Symphony Utah Opera, BioFire Diagnostics, Utah Department of Higher Education and Pictureline.
Staying true to its roots in traditional advertising, Love was the only agency to win in the categories of direct mail and radio.
“I’m really proud of our team. Almost everything we entered was awarded,” said Chip Haskell, Love Communications’ associate creative director. “It’s always fun to be part of the ADDYS and to be recognized for some of your work. Of course, the real rewards come from knowing that every single piece of work we entered also helped a client successfully reach their marketing goals. We like happy clients.”
The Gold and silver awards include:
1) Gold: Utah Symphony Utah Opera, Direct Marketing
2) Gold: Utah Symphony Utah Opera, Advertising for the Arts and Sciences
3) Silver: BioFire Diagnostics, Direct Marketing
4) Silver: Pictureline, Best Copywriting
5) Silver: Pictureline, Radio Campaign
6) Silver: Pictureline, Single Radio Spot
7) Silver: Utah Department of Higher Education, Illustration
About Love Communications
Love Communications is a full-service advertising and marketing firm based in Salt Lake City. The 40-person agency reported capitalized billings of approximately $40 million last year and operates under the direction of partners Tom Love, Rich Love, Preston Wood, and Alan Reighard.