We are Looking for a Great SEO Specialist!
Love Communications, a Salt Lake City based full-service marketing and communications agency, is looking for a new SEO Specialist to join our team. A successful candidate will have 2+ years of experience at an advertising agency or business organization in SEO, analytics, and/or PPC advertising and be smart, professional, energetic, and have a positive attitude. This person reports to the Digital Marketing Manager. Please visit our homepage for more information on the agency.
As the SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for planning, executing, tracking and analyzing search marketing campaigns (both organic and paid) for our growing portfolio of clients. Our ideal candidate thrives on data and is adept at using it to craft the highest performing campaigns possible. We’re seeking someone who is well organized, attentive to detail, and most importantly is as passionate as the rest of our team is about driving results overnight and building stronger brands over time.
- Build, execute, and optimize paid and organic search campaigns for a variety of clients.
- Track keyword rankings and traffic coming from both organic and paid search and develop optimization strategies.
- Evaluate and perform on-page SEO.
- Identify and repair technical SEO errors.
- Perform outreach to earn high quality backlinks.
- Inform conversion rate optimization testing for landing pages that result in data-driven actions.
- Develop PPC ad copy and provide recommendations to improve overall campaign performance and the user journey.
- Make campaign strategy recommendations based on Google Analytics data and work within a number of SEO tools.
- Prepare, analyze, and present in-depth performance reports.
Attitude & Interpersonal Skills:
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with agency team members, clients and vendors.
- Works in a professional and positive manner as a team member, team/project leader, and agency representative.
- Is self-motivated, shows confidence and initiative in going beyond what is required in Primary Job Responsibilities.
- Conducts business with the utmost integrity and honesty, regardless of the ramifications.
- Minimum of an undergraduate college degree.
- 2+ years of experience in search marketing.
- Resume of successful work.
- Proven track record of successful SEO technique.
- Experience in performing outreach and/or earning quality backlinks.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and other SEO and project management tools.
- A proud data nerd.
- Positive references.
- Experience in tourism is desired.
- Love Communications offers a competitive salary, full benefits, bonuses and profit sharing.
Please send resumes Attn: Jonathan Smithgall, Director of Digital Marketing.
No recruiters please.