SEO & Content Specialist
We are Looking for a Great Search & Content Specialist!
Love Communications, a Salt Lake City based full-service marketing and communications agency, is looking for a new SEO & Content Specialist to join our team. A successful candidate will have 1+ years of experience at an advertising agency or business organization in SEO and content writing and be smart, professional, energetic, and have a positive attitude. This person reports to the Digital Content Supervisor. Please visit our homepage for more information on the agency.
As the SEO & Content Specialist, you will be responsible for planning, executing, tracking and analyzing organic search and paid social media marketing campaigns for our growing portfolio of clients. Our ideal candidate thrives on data and is adept at using it to craft the highest performing campaigns possible. We’re seeking someone who is well organized, attentive to detail, and most importantly is as passionate as the rest of our team is about driving results overnight and building stronger brands over time.
- Build, execute and optimize organic search campaigns for a variety of clients.
- Create content outlines and drafts and publish web content.
- Perform keyword research, track keyword rankings and traffic coming from organic search and develop optimization strategies.
- Evaluate and perform on-page SEO techniques.
- Identify and repair technical SEO errors.
- Perform outreach to earn high quality backlinks.
- Develop content calendars for both organic web content and paid social media campaigns.
- Plan and build strategic paid social media campaigns and report on performance.
- Prepare, analyze, and present in-depth performance reports.
Attitude & Interpersonal Skills:
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with agency team members, clients and vendors.
- Works in a professional and positive manner as a team member, team/project leader, and agency representative.
- Is self-motivated, shows confidence and initiative in going beyond what is required in Primary Job Responsibilities.
- Conducts business with the utmost integrity and honesty, regardless of the ramifications.
- Minimum of an undergraduate college degree.
- 1+ years of experience in search marketing.
- Resume of successful work.
- Proven track record of successful SEO technique.
- Web content research, writing and editing skills.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and other SEO and project management tools.
- Working knowledge of content management systems (CMS).
- A proud data nerd.
- Positive references.
- Experience in paid social media is desired.
- Experience in tourism is desired.
- Love Communications offers a competitive salary, full benefits, bonuses and profit sharing.
Please send resumes Attn: Jonathan Smithgall, Director of Digital Marketing.
No recruiters please.