Project & Media Coordinator
Love Communications, a full-service marketing communications agency in Salt Lake City is hiring a Project & Media Coordinator. The right candidate would have experience in project management and media, strong organizational & communication skills, and ability to assist in managing multiple projects. This role will directly support our Production, Media and Accounting Departments.
As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the Production Team with resource and project management, agency workflow, reporting, training/onboarding, and process control. You will coordinate with the team to create and run reports to help provide project progress, insights, and opportunities. In addition, you will assist in estimating, reviewing, and monitoring projects through development, managing communication with vendors/freelancers, manage budgets/scope creep, and schedule/manage post-mortem meeting.
In addition, this role will be responsible for supporting the Media & Accounting Departments as a Media Coordinator. You will be responsible to ensure accurate entry of all traditional and digital media invoice in the accounting software. You will be working as a liaison between the accounting and media teams to reconcile invoices and special projects as needed.
BS/BA degree in Marketing/Advertising and/or Business Management (is preferred) or other related area 2-3 years of project management experience
- Proficient with Microsoft applications such as Excel and Project (a plus)
- Experience using project management tools, such as JIRA, Trello, Asana, Webvantage etc. Must be a quick-learner and very detailed oriented
- Capable of managing multiple projects in various stages of the project life cycle
- Excellent communicator
- Experience at a Marketing/Advertising Agency is preferred
- Assists and enforces project-related process related to production (creative, interactive, and video production).
- Works closely with internal team and freelancers from the start to end of a project. Acts as a liaison between various team members.
- Assists account managers with project estimating.
- Inputs job orders directly into agency software.
- Manage open vs. closed jobs
- Supports management of agency workflow and assignments.
- Updates and maintains tasks tied to projects.
- Assists on maintaining project scope timeline and budgets.
- Manages and runs weekly/quarterly budget reports and distributes to various stakeholders.
- Proofing and quality control for assigned projects.
- Works closely with internal team from the start to end of a project.
- Schedules and manages post-mortem meetings.
- Attends weekly production meetings.
- Assists with creating purchase orders and inputting vendor/freelancer invoices.
- Confirm receipt of all media invoices and reconcile invoices between Strata & Advantage
- Collection of media invoices from online websites and Strata/FreeWheel import, as well as directly from our media partners
- Vendor invoice discrepancy resolution with our media teams
- Contacting vendors, filing invoices, statements, and other vendor and payables documentation
- Other ad hoc projects, analysis, and duties as assigned