PR Account Coordinator
We are looking for a great PR Account Coordinator!
Love Communications, a Salt Lake City based full-service marketing and communications agency, is looking for a new PR account coordinator to join our expanding team. A successful candidate will have 2+ years of experience at a PR firm, advertising agency or business organization in marketing, communications or advertising and be smart, professional, energetic, and have a positive attitude. This person reports to the Director of PR and/or a PR Account Supervisor. Please visit www.lovecomm.net for more information on the agency.
- Has strong project management skills.
- Understands and helps develop communications strategies.
- Is a versatile and proven writer with the ability to write under pressure and on tight deadline.
- Demonstrated experience writing/editing press releases, web content, client proposals and other forms of content.
- Has a good understanding of online and offline media and is knowledgeable about Utah-based media outlets. Ability to “pitch” media with compelling story ideas for clients.
- May organize and execute press events, client meetings and related activities.
- Compile media reports, media distribution lists and client status reports, as needed.
- Track and report on client’s media coverage.
Attitude & Interpersonal Skills:
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with agency team members, clients, media and vendors.
- Works in a professional and positive manner as a team member, team/project leader, and agency representative. Can multi-task and use common sense to get things done.
- Is self-motivated, shows confidence and initiative in going beyond what is required in Primary Job Responsibilities.
- Conducts business with the utmost integrity and honesty, regardless of the ramifications.
- Minimum of an undergraduate college degree (degree in PR or similar field preferred)
- Two+ years of experience in the industry.
- Resume of successful work.
- Positive references and writing samples.
- Love Communications offers a competitive salary, full benefits and bonuses and profit sharing.
Contact: Please email resumes to Kelli Fratto Bland, Director of Public Relations, at email@example.com.