ABOUT THE JOB
Love Communications is looking for a Media Buyer/Planner to join our team. The successful candidate will have strategic experience in digital/traditional advertising, analytics and data, and working in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will be professional, energetic, have a positive attitude, and a creative and analytical mind. Please visit www.lovecomm.net for more information on the agency.
ABOUT LOVE COMMUNICATIONS
Love Communications is a full-service advertising, digital, and public relations firm that represents some of the most successful companies in the region, country, and world. Our headquarters are based in Salt Lake City, but we have remote employees based in New Hampshire, Texas and Arizona.
At Love, our clientele, verticals, and passion projects range just as much as our internal talents do. Strategically, our client focus has been across the state of Utah and western America, but we are focused on stretching our marketing efforts nationally, and internationally.
CHARACTERISTICS, SKILLS, & KNOWLEDGE
As a Media Buyer, you will be responsible for planning, building, tracking, and analyzing multiple media campaigns for our growing portfolio of clients. Our ideal candidate thrives on data and is adept at using it to craft the highest performing campaigns possible. We’re seeking someone who is well organized, attentive to detail, and most importantly is as passionate as the rest of our team is about driving results overnight and building stronger brands over time. Above all, we think having the right positive engaged personality is crucial for our work culture and to create a passionate tie to our agency’s thriving team philosophy.
- Has strong project management skills.
- Build, execute, and optimize digital media campaigns for a variety of clients
- Experience buying broadcast, print and outdoor media is ideal
- Run/Traffic campaigns through CM360, DV360, Meta Business Manager, etc.
- Understanding of research tools and systems such as Scarborough, Nielsen, Arbitron, ComScore, MRI, Global Web Index, etc.
- Has a strategic vision tied to client’s goals that leverages industry best practices
- Work with creative team to make creative optimizations
- Strong numerical aptitude and accuracy.
- Keen attention to detail and follow through.
- Translate campaign performance into storytelling, customized to client’s industry
- Prepare, analyze, and present performance reports
- Support and collaborate with team members on best practices and strategies
- Minimum of an undergraduate college degree
- Two+ years of experience in media buying (this includes having at least a high-level understanding and/or experience in programmatic display/video/native, print, OOH, Linear/Connected tv, and social)
- Resume of successful work
- Proven track record of developing successful campaigns
- Advanced Excel skills and PowerPoint/presentation building and presenting
- Ability to adjust and learn new software or platforms
- Positive references
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR CANDIDATE:
- Experience with Google Analytics, DV360 & CM360 or comparable Demand-Side Platform
- Experience with GTM and site tagging
- Certification in Google Analytics, Google Ads & Meta is not required but is preferred
ATTITUDE AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with agency team members, clients and vendors
- Works in a professional and positive manner as a team member, team/project leader, and agency representative
- Is self-motivated, shows confidence and initiative in going beyond what is required in Primary Job Responsibilities
- Conducts business with the utmost integrity and honesty, regardless of the ramifications
- Wants to continue expanding professional knowledge base
Love Communications offers a competitive salary, full benefits, bonuses and is an Employee Stock Owned (ESOP) company.
NO Recruiters please.