Legacy Media Buyer
We are looking for a great Legacy Media Buyer!
Love Communications, a Salt Lake City based full-service marketing and communications agency, is looking for an experienced Legacy Media Buyer to join our team. A successful candidate will have three+ years of advertising buying experience at an agency or a business organization and be smart, professional, energetic, and have a positive attitude. This person reports to the Media Director. Please visit our homepage for more information on the agency.
- Planning, negotiating, placing and monitoring TV, radio, print, and outdoor campaigns in multiple markets
- Assists in market research and campaign strategy development
- Maintain high level knowledge of changing media landscape, and ongoing evaluation of new media opportunities
- Aggressively negotiates rates and added value opportunities, while maintaining a fair and honest approach with media reps
- Approving invoices, reconciling discrepancies and posting buys, as appropriate
- Provides on-going communication with account team and clients
- Manages client budgets and media billing
Attitude & Interpersonal Skills:
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with agency team members, clients and vendors.
- Works in a professional and positive manner as a team member, team/project leader, and agency representative.
- Is self-motivated, shows confidence and initiative in going beyond what is required in Primary Job Responsibilities.
- Conducts business with the utmost integrity and honesty, regardless of the ramifications.
- Minimum of an undergraduate college degree.
- Three+ years media buying experience in an agency or in-house marketing department
- Experience buying broadcast, print and outdoor media is required. Experience with digital media is a plus
- Familiarity with media buying software such as Strata, SmartPlus or similar
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to comfortably communicate with clients and vendors
- Strong numerical aptitude and accuracy
- Positive references
- Love Communications offers a competitive salary, full benefits, bonuses and profit sharing.
Please send resumes Attn: Megan Griffin, Media Director
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE