Digital Media Buyer
We are Looking for a Great Digital Media Buyer!
Love Communications, a Salt Lake City based full-service marketing and communications agency, is looking for a new Digital Media Buyer to join our team. A successful candidate will have 2+ years of experience at an advertising agency or business organization in digital media buying, SEO, analytics, or PPC advertising and be smart, professional, energetic, and have a positive attitude. This person reports to the Director of Digital Marketing. Please visit our homepage for more information on the agency.
As the Digital Media Buyer, you will be responsible for planning, building, tracking and analyzing multiple digital media campaigns for our growing portfolio of clients. Our ideal candidate thrives on data and is adept at using it to craft the highest performing campaigns possible. We’re seeking someone who is well organized, attentive to detail, and most importantly is as passionate as the rest of our team is about driving results overnight and building stronger brands over time.
- Has strong project management skills.
- Build, execute, and optimize digital media campaigns for a variety of clients.
- Run campaigns through DoubleClick, Facebook, Twitter, and AdWords.
- Work with creative team to make creative optimizations.
- Make campaign strategy recommendations based on Google Analytics.
- Consistently testing new media partners.
- Prepare, analyze, and present performance reports.
Attitude & Interpersonal Skills:
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with agency team members, clients and vendors.
- Works in a professional and positive manner as a team member, team/project leader, and agency representative.
- Is self-motivated, shows confidence and initiative in going beyond what is required in Primary Job Responsibilities.
- Conducts business with the utmost integrity and honesty, regardless of the ramifications.
- Minimum of an undergraduate college degree.
- 2+ years of experience in digital media buying (this includes having at least a high-level understanding and/or experience in programmatic display, video, PPC, social and native).
- Resume of successful work.
- Proven track record of developing successful campaigns.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- A proud data nerd.
- Positive references.
- Retail/Ecommerce and B2B marketing experience is desired.
- Love Communications offers a competitive salary, full benefits, bonuses and profit sharing.
Please send resumes Attn: Jonathan Smithgall, Director of Digital Marketing.
No recruiters please.