Love Communications, a Salt Lake City-based, full service marketing communications agency is looking for a new financial Controller. A successful candidate will be professional, energetic, and positive. The Controller manages day-to-day finances, accounting operations and human resources for the agency. A college degree in accounting or finance is required.
- Month and Year-End closing
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Financial Reporting and Analysis for Management
- Cash Flow Management
- Client & Vendor Relationships
- Reconciliation of Bank Statements
- Commercial Insurance
- Financial & Analytical Support to Various Departments as needed
- Coordinate Tax Preparation with External CPA Firm
- GAAP Conformity
- Special Projects to Support Decision Making for Agency
- Profit and Loss Analysis
- 401k Administration
- Administration of Medical/Dental and all other Employee Benefits
- General Office Management
Attitude & Interpersonal Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with agency team members, clients and vendors.
- Works in a professional and positive manner as a team member, leader, and agency representative.
- Conducts business with the utmost integrity and honesty, regardless of the ramifications.
- Is self-motivated, shows confidence and initiative and is willing to work extra hours and/or inconvenient times as the job requires.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Contributions
- Fun Work Environment
- 401k, Profit Sharing, & Performance-based bonuses